Rent a Dumpster: How it Works
There are many reasons why you might need a dumpster. If you’re a building contractor, you’re going to have lots of debris the whole time you’re doing construction. If you run a retail business, you may need to have a rental dumpster on-site most or all of the time to collect trash and rubbish. If you are a homeowner, you may be starting a clean-up or remodeling project of some kind. That could be a house renovation, major clean-up before putting your house up for sale, a big DIY project, major yardwork—just to name a few.
In any case, you may be wondering what’s involved in renting a dumpster. If so, let us reassure you: Renting a dumpster from us is a quick and simple process. In fact, it’s as easy as 1-2-3! It comes down to three basic steps, which vary depending on whether you’re a homeowner, or a commercial, construction or industrial client. Here’s a brief run-down of our dumpster rental process:
Industrial, construction and demolition clients
Roll-off dumpsters are essential for new construction, excavations, renovations and demolitions. We are able to provide same-day delivery services and multiple hauls per day or week to accommodate your project.
- To begin the rental process, call our office at 904-260-3722 and ask to be connected to a sales representative.
- Tell us about the job, what you’ll be discarding in the dumpsters, and the amount of waste you will be generating. Our sales representatives will be happy to help you determine what size dumpsters are right for your project, how many you need, and a hauling service schedule.
- Complete a contract and schedule delivery of the dumpster(s). We offer same-day delivery if you call before 10 a.m. If you’ll be done with the dumpster after filling it one time, let us know and we will also schedule a day to pick up the dumpster. If you’re going to need multiple hauls per day or week, you will need to arrange a hauling schedule when you fill out the contract.
If you’re a commercial business owner or property manage in need of a roll-off dumpster, we’ve got solutions for all of your waste management needs. Just follow these three steps:
1. Call our office at 904-260-3722 and ask to be connected to a sales representative.
2. Tell us your needs. We have long-term rentals available for roll-off dumpsters for both short-term and long-term projects.
3. Fill out a contract, which includes scheduling a dumpster delivery date and setting a pickup date (if you are renting a roll-off container on a short-term basis) or service schedule. With long-term commercial dumpsters that will be filled and emptied again and again, these are typically serviced weekly, but the arrangement is flexible based on your needs.
Trash compactors are an excellent long-term waste management solution for shopping malls, large office complexes, schools or local businesses. If you’re interested in renting a trash compactor, follow these simple steps:
1. Call us at 904-260-3722 between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and ask to speak with a customer service representative.
2. Discuss your waste management needs with a sales representative. Tell us where you’re located and what you’ll be discarding. We offer two different types of compactors which have different uses, depending on the debris you’ll be throwing away, and we’ll help you select the right one. We’ll also assist you in setting a pick-up schedule based on your company’s needs.
3. Schedule your compactor delivery, and tell us where you want it to be located and how often you want it emptied. Make sure the area where you want to place your compactor is clear and does not experience frequent traffic or a lot of pedestrians. If the compactor is positioned where cars are parked, it may be difficult to service. Once you’ve chosen a pick-up schedule, contact us if you need more frequent or immediate service to empty a full compactor. We’re here to accommodate your needs!
If you’re replacing carpeting in your home, cleaning out an overloaded attic or dusty basement, or renovating your kitchen or bathroom, our residential dumpsters make disposing of debris quick and easy. Arranging a dumpster rental takes only a few minutes.
1. To get started, give us a call at 904-260-3722 to speak with a customer service representative to get a price quote. Tell us about your project, what will be going inside the dumpster, when you’ll need to start using the dumpster, and where you want to place it on your property. If you need to place a dumpster in the street or on private property that is not your own, please notify our sales representative. You may need to acquire a permit before you can begin using the dumpster.
2. Alternatively, you can go onto our website and request a quote online. You will need to tell us the scope of the job you’re doing so we can give you an accurate price estimate. We generally send out detailed quotes within 24 hours, which will include an overview of all fees. If that quote works for you (and chances are, it will!), give us a call to book your dumpster.
3. Schedule a dumpster delivery date and a pickup date (if you have one), and provide specific details about where you need the dumpster to be placed on site. Choose a location to place the dumpster where it won’t interfere with traffic, parking, or the job itself. The container will need to sit on a hard, level surface. When you’re finished, if you haven’t already scheduled a pickup date, give us a call and we’ll haul the filled dumpster away.
Ready to get started? Contact us today!
We have seasoned professionals on staff to collect all of your debris, waste, or recyclable materials. We are happy to help you haul away your junk, no matter what the waste management situation may be. Contact us for a free quote, we look forward to working with you!